Sunday, November 23, 2008

Life With 2 Positive Tests!

Yes friends...it is official! Ray and I are going to be parents!!!! As you know I had been going to the doctor and was on some pills. Well I took the provera which is for 10 days and by day 20 I still hadn't gotten my period so I called my doctor on Friday the 21st. I made an appointment for Tuesday and when I was talking with the nurse she asked if I had taken a pregnancy test I said no. I was kinda caught off guard since I hadn't been ovulating when I had gotten my blood done, I just never thought I wasn't ovulating due to being pregnant! So I took the first test Friday night and was shocked when it was positive and so I went out on Sat morning and bought another one! God is amazing! I went to the dr. on Tuesday and I got my first ultrasound! It was amazing to see the little tiny thing growing inside of me! I am 6 weeks and I am due July 22nd! If it is a boy his name will be Brandon Ray and a girl Elizabeth Anne! We are so blessed and it was truly a Thanksgiving to be thankful! We bought the first baby outfit last week that came with a matching blanket. Then the photo is of Ray and I on Saturday for Apple Cup! The Cougars winning was an extra special bonus to the day as well! I can't wait to share photos of my growing belly with everyone! (I can only fit into one pair of my jeans!!!)


3 comments:

Patterson's said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! What wonderful news!!

Left Coast Wifey said...

You truly do have an amazing story to tell... hope you are writing in the baby book already!! =) I love that you have names picked out already - I love both of them!! =)

Karen said...

Congratulations, my birthday is July 23rd, mabye it will come one day late and we can share the date!