Friday, June 10, 2011

Cannon Beach 2011 - Day Three

On Thursday - our last full day at the beach - was spent mostly on the beach. We went back to the place we took our wedding photos to snap some with Elli. I set up the tripod to get a photo of all three of us like we got for our wedding. :) Next year there will be one more! :) 

Sorry this post is mostly photos. I need to take notes on vacation so I can remember what to blog about! :) 





Such a happy girl running through the sand!



The us shot we always have to get.


Max was in heaven!

After running on the beach, the kiddos ran some more in the grass!



We had lunch at Bill's Tavern and enjoyed sitting outside so Max could join us! Ray enjoyed one of their brews while I enjoyed more water and another salad. 




After naptime we went back out to the beach to check out the tide pools. Elli wanted to hold Max's leash so she had a blast walking him. She laughed and giggled the entire time!



The tide pools were pretty cool - next year will probably be more exciting for Elli. She did slip here and hit her head on a rock - at least she didn't fall too hard!


I have no idea why she is super grump here but it was making me laugh. 

I love these shots. She goes from super happy....

to sad face...

to hiding her face and crying...oh so dramatic!

This girl could've spent hours in this freezing water! Her legs starting getting red she was so cold yet she still didn't want to go inside!

This night for dinner we tried out the new mexican restaurant in town. It was very slow - we were the only people there when we showed up at 6pm but the food was pretty good. I even bought the family dinner with my Scentsy money! :) 

No comments: